Want to be an Example in Internet Marketing.......

/
4 Comments
       As usual I went college we were studying and class was over but it is not what I want to say our Finance Teacher say that by using internet we can sell or buy share,dividend etc. Now days its easy to sell or buy share,dividend etc. We don't need other formalities. 
        And he said that we can do work or say business through internet and earn money but  most of the students laugh. Why they laugh I didn't understand? They laugh because they didn't know about it or they are thinking its just a fake.
IBN teaches us how to do Internet Marketing?
     I also work or say do business through Internet and most of my friends or relatives don't know it.  I tell about my Business to closest friends and relatives but they didn't give any response. I am just happy that they are supporting me. 
    I and My IBN members  want to be an example in Internet Marketing. When people ask we can do business in Internet we can say yes and we are doing it. IBN want to represent Internet Marketing in Nepal so that Youth can get job easily. So that they don't have to go other countries. If you are interest in Internet Marketing you can join IBN.


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. its true geeta.. people laugh coz they did't know that how to use internet. But its okay know about it laterally.. And nice post.... keep going la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day Rights Brothers imagine about plane. But most of the people were laughed in that time. This time the imagination is already success.
    What do you say Gita?
    Thank you for nice post

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.