Different Between Job and Business

/
4 Comments


Over Load Of Job......
       I have experiences of both Job and Business. I have spent my life almost 5 years for doing a Job. I have to compromise with my study also. So that's why I don't got that much mark. I started my Job as a Councilor, Computer Train and a clearer. I don't get much payment I got only Rs 3500 only. Then also I was satisfy what I got because that was my first Job.When my friend ask me what do you do?? I only reply,"I am a Computer Trainer". I feel shy to say that I am a clearer also. I don't have time to enjoy and not so much time to study. 


Businessman doing relax......
        One day I heard about Online Job.I was interested in it so I asked my friend (Mamta Grg) about it and when for more details. After that I met Anuz Sir we have conversation,then I realize its not Job its Business and then  I join IBN(Internet Business Nepal). There I do a Business of Marketing.  I provide online services to customers in exchange for money.Customer get what they want to learn and I am just providing them that online services. In IBN I don't have to clean anything but I just give my time in internet and I do my Business through Internet.I have many plenty of time to enjoy or for study. I don't have to compromise with my study now. And I carry my Business with me :) .

  



You may also like

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.