Music

/
0 Comments
    Today , I want to share different thing that is MUSIC. Music is one of the most important and powerful things in my life.Listening to and playing different tunes helps me to de-stress, relax and it can also help to motivate me in trying times. I love listening to music while on my way to campus, as I feel it helps me to prepare for the day that waits. I think it is like the memoirs to my life as it has been there throughout everything with me. I believe music has the ability to convey all sorts of emotion. Whether the emotion is joy and happiness or sadness and despair through rhythms, harmonies and the lyrics music shows it.
   I believe music effects people in many different ways. To me music is more than just something to listen to or play, it’s something to feel. Music is extremely important in my life. I think it brings me closer to my friends and family. I also feel that it helps me to get through things. Music is an immensely powerful thing and has a huge place in my life right next to my heart.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.