One Positive Response Defeat Many Negative Response.............

/
6 Comments
Negative Response and Positive Response....
             It's not easy to establish Internet Marketing in Nepal.I have got many negative response from my viewers or say followers. Well, getting like that negative response I feel like I can't do that or should I leave it. There come many negative thoughts in my mind. But when one or two viewers or followers give a positive response then I forget all the negative response. And I think that is the power of positive or say good response defeat that many negative response. Like that in this world there are two types of people:- Good and Bad people. So we can get both negative response and positive response. When One person say that You are doing a great job or appreciate me I feel happy. And this is my biggest challenge to change that negative response into positive response.




You may also like

6 comments:

Powered by Blogger.