Team

/
0 Comments



Hey, Friends!!!
     How do you do???  Today I am going to tell about my team. There are 3 members in my team. We join IBN at the same time. We are so  helpful to each other. First time I am working in this team and yes, there is positive response from my friends (Yamuna and Sunil). We share our views daily with each other.


Sunil Gurung

     
Among we, my friend (Sunil) is a honest and hard working person. He has more experience to deal with clients. He helps u to deal with our clients. He support us in every task.


     
Yamuna Phagami

 Telling about Yamuna, she is a cheerful girl who cheer up for us when we are upset. She crack jokes and change the environment in happiness. She is little bit talkative girl.



Gita Gharti Magar


  

 My turn I am a bit serious girl and I take my job in a serious way. I used to afraid of Public speaking however I have overcome that fear.


  

          Having different personalities we all work together and our team is really good and I want to thank them from my heart.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.