My short Intro

/
0 Comments
                                                                Namaste !!!!!!!
                Let me introduce myself, I am Gita Gharti Magar from Rambazar, Pokhara. I am a simple bachelor 3rd year student.In my free time, I love watching cartoon ,TV drama and listening songs. I used to afraid of Public speaking however I have overcome that fear.

            First, I came to know about IBN from my friend Mamta Grg, who is also member of IBN. She told me about IBN and I was excited and more curious to learn many more. I want to learn new thing, so I have decided  to learn about IBN.

            After conversation with Anuz Kulung Sir, I came to know many more about Internet and was surprise also. It's an opportunities for teenager who can utilize their time and Internet. From Internet we can earn money also.I want to thank whole team member of IBN for giving me such a opportunity.
                                                                Thank You!!!!!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.