My First Challenge

/
0 Comments
My first challenge is that I m going against my parents. For a while I feel like the half world is against me. I was not expecting that. I was really upset. Anuz Sir support me and encouraged me. There was many positive response as well as negative response. I was happy to get positive response. I was not that much upset because I am learning new things and it was exiting. My parents told me that not to do this things. I am try to explain my view but they don't listen me. Instead of listening me they just scold me and that thing I don't like it. I just want to explain my view but they didn't give me change to explain.
       Wherever I want to explain something if someone didn't give change to explain then my anger goes up. Like that happen with my friends. I was council about IBN and they are just laughing at me I feel like they are insulating me then I become anger and scold them. They were just looking at me silently. At that time I really feel that if u rise your voice they listen you but if you if you just keep quite and tolerate all things then they just insulate you. So  we should know how to fight back.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.