Today I learn

/
0 Comments
Hello Friends,
      Here's  my post of the day.
           As usual I went college we were studying but it is not what I want to say our co-coordinator introduce his ex-student Mr. Prakash Shrestha. He was student of our college before 15 years. Now, he is staying at Ktm being of famous writer or say publisher. He is below 40 years but till now he has publish more than 40 books related with different categories and not only that he is involved in many other organization I would like to thank my coordinate for introducing him.
          I learn that even being poor or negligence by friends or family we should keen on going and trust own-self and of course we will be success one day.
                      Keeping on doing handwork, Success is waiting for you.



 For more detail you can log in:
      
  Facebook :- gitapun20@yahoo.com
        Gmail :- gitaghartimagar@gmail.com
 Twitter :- @PunGita 
Skype:- pun.gita20 
         



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.